Cleethorpes Golf Club has a thriving junior section which is under the expert guidance and tuition of qualified PGA professionals, Paul Davies and Darryl Frame.
Paul and Darryl run individual coaching sessions as well as regular group coaching for boys, girls and mixed sex groups which are fully supervised at all times.
At Cleethorpes Golf Club we are proud to hold the prestigious GolfMark status and as a qualifying club we are recognised by Golf England as a Club Mark facility - the national standard for quality sports clubs.
GolfMark is a national scheme run by England Golf, in association with Sport England. The scheme identifies and recognises junior and beginner friendly golf facilities and assesses three key areas within the golf club
1. Coaching and playing
2. Club Environment [including sports equity & ethics ]
3. Child protection and Duty of Care
Independent assessors believe the club offers everyone in the community interested in golf, whether adults or juniors;
1. A structured environment in which to develop as a player
2. A fun enjoyable, welcoming environment
3. Access to the appropriate levels of coaching and competition
4. A structured pathway for juniors into adult membership
5. Reassurance that the needs of children have been thoroughly addressed
6. A safe and organised environment for children
|Junior Lessons (beginners/improvers/girls classes available)||From £3 per session|
|Junior Golf Days (available during school holidays)||£15 oer day|
|Extensive Schools Programme||POA|
If you would like more information, please telephone 01472 816 110 (option 3) email email@example.com or fill out the contact form below.